The cleanliness of an office directly conveys how seriously management takes their business, and how they feel about the employees. A clean office environment leads to increased productivity, and an increase in business from prospective buyers coming to your place of business for a closing.
For your protection and peace of mind, all of our employees are screened, insured and bonded. They are fully trained in all aspects of commercial cleaning, including product usage and safety procedures.
- Cleaning the floors, windows, blinds, desks, and furniture
- Vacuum and spot treat carpets
- Daily, weekly, monthly, visits
- Clean bathrooms and kitchens
- Restock bathrooms and kitchens with paper products and other supplies
- Ceiling and wall cleaning, including dusting and cobweb removal
- Replace light bulbs and other light maintenance tasks
Emptying trash bins and hauling waste into dumpsters.