Terms of Service
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, https://aapluscleaning.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://aapluscleaning.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Thank you for taking interest in AA PLUS CLEANING. Below you will find all the information that you need to know about our company along with our policies.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING
AA PLUS CLEANING requests a cancellation notice between the business hours of 8am-7pm through text to (843) 743 9415 or email : email@example.com 24 hours before the scheduled time. Failure to cancel a scheduled appointment, within the 24-hour notice, will result in a cancellation fee of $54.00. We are not a contract company (depending on the client) though common courtesy is appreciated in this matter considering our cleaners rely on scheduled appointments.
If you are looking to reschedule a service please notify the company at least 24 hours before service to avoid the $54.00 cancellation fee. Rescheduling services will not guarantee a service the same week & clients who already have scheduled recurring services will resume service on their next scheduled visit. Rescheduled services may also not guarantee that your assigned cleaner will be available therefore a different cleaner may be assigned to you residential cleaning.
ESTIMATES & SCHEDULING
If you wish to receive an estimate please visit our request form located in the MAKE AN APPOINTMENT tab. You will receive a detailed quote stating what we believe it will cost & how long it would take based on the information provided. Please provide as much detail as possible so that our team can be as accurate as possible with your quote. Our team will contact you to discuss further details about the booking process once your request is submitted. If you wish to contact us directly feel free to give us a call at 843 743 9415, if we are not available or if you decide to contact us after business hours please leave a message & we will contact you at our earliest convenience.
Upon scheduling, we allow ample time for our cleaners to commute between locations, however, they may not arrive at the exact scheduled time due to circumstances such as heavy traffic and parking or vehicle issues. We also do our best to accommodate varying needs between each client to ensure the quality of our services so the start time may also be affected if the previous client needs additional time to complete the cleaning. In some cases, the cleaners may have to return at a later time to complete the cleaning if the allotted time does not suffice.
We kindly ask that you please allow a 30-60 minute gap for your cleaning technicians to arrive in case we are presented with unforeseen circumstances.
If we receive a cancellation for a visit that is before your appointment, we may contact you to begin your scheduled cleaning sooner.
We do not require clients to stay in their residence during the service, however we do recommend that someone is present at the beginning and at the end of the service. Being present at the beginning and end of service allows the cleaner to do a walk through before they begin to become familiar with the property and a walk through after to ensure customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied please notify AA PLUS CLEANING within 24 hours of service, we will provide a free re-clean of the areas missed at no cost. If we are notified after the 24 hour period has passed unfortunately we can no longer be held responsible for any of the areas missed.
At this time AA PLUS CLEANING is not accepting cash as a form of payment method. We are currently only accepting payments electronically which include the following:
- Credit & Debit Cards; processed with a 3.5% transaction fee
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.